We are dedicated to developing technologies, system-level insights and ways of thinking that enhance organisational agility, skills development, and the role of education systems in supporting individual, community and business success.
Working Futures™ enables organisations to research, design, develop and deliver high quality and engaging experiences that target future skills.
Working Futures™ is at the forefront of research and solution driven outcomes that explores the future of work and accompanying skill development.
Why Choose Us?
- Predict regional, industry and professional skill demand
- Open career pathways
- Ensure global portablity
- Promote digital learning in stackable nano-degrees
- Assure global portablility
- Design relevant educational experiences
- Inform education funding and curriculum design
- We want to better match people and employers
- 31 Mar 09:46 am
Future Capabilities: Automation, workforce disrupton and quantifying the reskilling task and capability requirements.
- 30 Mar 10:02 am
A report on automation, workforce disruption and quantifying the reskilling task and capability requirements of future skills.