- Posted by Susan Bell
- On August 21
- 0 Comments
My primary interest is with transformational human and technology capabilities and how they create viable futures for individuals and the industries, regions, professions and organisations for whom they work. I have 25 years’ national and international consultancy, academic teaching, and applied research experience.
While I still hold adjunct or visiting professorial-level appointments at leading Australian universities, my passion is working on wicked problems with people who are prepared to look around blind corners and design innovative, system-level workforce solutions.
- 30 year successful consulting track record
- 25 years at Director-level experience
- 25+ years as researcher
- Senior academic teaching, industry relationships, and director appointments
- Expert in agility by design and enabling competency and capability systems
- Commitment to regional development and future employment initiatives